I am a Grandmother. This is the best time of my life.

I have decided this is incredibly special and I learn something new every single day.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

seems like 5 am.... dark and stormy

Yes, I arise at 7 to do these few days of babysitting every week. I know that i need to get everything done before V arrives. So, I do the floors everyday she comes so she will not be picking up dirt and eating it, I make the bed, do wash and get out everything that I stow away the night before. Do we all do this? I attempted to walk the dog with child on my hip like I always do when I think it will be quick. Not quick, horribly cold and windy, sick baby, and so, I did the logical thing. I hooked my 4 1/2 pound Yorkshire Terrier up on the front lawn, despite the hawk that continually circles above him and periodically swoops down.Decisions, decisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment