I am a Grandmother. This is the best time of my life.

I have decided this is incredibly special and I learn something new every single day.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blurb and other things




I have a book started...It's been started for several years and it is an easy little book. How to make sweaters for little dogs with nice photos, which I can do, to make it a nice gift book. This is the start of one piece (on the little dog, trying to swim her way out of grandchild's arms), cashmere, and it will have stitching, and perhaps a pocket. I love the sweaters, use them all the time myself, why can't I get going on it? It rattles my mind and blows my sensibilities!
During the time that V naps would be a great time to finish this book; but I am knitting a scarf (yes, a silly scarf) for my husband and one that matches J's coat for next winter. NEXT winter, I don't even have to do this now...I shake my head at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment