I am a Grandmother. This is the best time of my life.

I have decided this is incredibly special and I learn something new every single day.

Friday, April 8, 2011

It is getting easier.........


I am getting so used to getting up way before Vivi wakes, taking the dog out, and sitting with my first cup of green tea while I wait for her to stir. She has had a huge smile on her face every single morning and it makes you realize why everyone loves happy human beings. Granted, no one smiles all the time but just that peaceful smile has made me very happy for the last 8 days. Even first thing in the morning.
I will miss this although i will still have her a few days a week. It is different. It has been easier because my daughter has done such a good job with her.
It was a little humid this morning...look at the curls!
I would like to know how damaged we all were by the baby food we ate....and (yikes!) served our children. Surely we knew about real food!? Whatever happened to the little jars of sugar laden tapioca? So funny!




No comments:

Post a Comment