I am a Grandmother. This is the best time of my life.

I have decided this is incredibly special and I learn something new every single day.

Monday, April 11, 2011

my house is so empty......


Today was the most beautiful spring day that I've seen in years. It was breezy and warm with a tiny tiny bit of cool in the air. It was what I call an "up north spring day". We seem to be having them more and more as the years go by. V woke up at 7:30 today and after her bottle we took the stroller out and took Rocket for a walk. She gets so amazed by the flowers...a girl after my own heart...well, we all are into flowers in this family, and she will be another one. Happy, lovely things. We had a wonderful morning and then they came and took her home...I'll miss her little daily things but I will still be watching her a few days a week and I'll get to see and enjoy a lot. I'm very lucky.
and later in the day.........
It is the strangest thing not having Vivi here. I know there was constant activity but it was great. I think I needed to have had more children...It is my favorite thing. Here she is going home. She is just precious....and Josie is already going away on her first school trip to the beach. Off they go on Wednesday. She will have so much fun because she so loves her friends.
Life is pretty full!
Tonight another group of hellacious storms are coming through...Stay safe everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment