I am a Grandmother. This is the best time of my life.

I have decided this is incredibly special and I learn something new every single day.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Now a little girl....


I think the most amazing thing when watching a baby week after week is seeing the monumental changes. It sometimes feels as though you are inside their little heads and feel what they feel. Until about 4 days ago Vivi took ultimate pleasure in picking things up and tossing them behind her, I thought it was brilliant. Now, she is picking things up and specifically placing them either where they belong or in other, more interesting, to her, places. It is fascinating for me to watch her, but then, I am her grandmother. She also now, purses her little lips into a round, little "smack" when she kisses. It does take my breath away.
Her cousin, my very first granddaughter came by today. I had
put Vivi in for a nap shortly after she arrived and she was wrestling her way into sleep...just squirming like she does, not crying, at least until the 8 year old went into the grandbaby bedroom with the monit
or, just to be sure that it was "really live, and not just a tape running of her". That was the end of that nap. That one, my josie, is a riot. Never do I laugh like I do when she is around. Even when cleaning up big bowls of jello like today. Yes, it was red.














No comments:

Post a Comment